Connected for Your Success
Distribution companies in Lincoln County, North Carolina enjoy easy access to everything they need to succeed. We offer a location and an enviable transportation network that puts businesses within a single day’s drive of more than 158 million consumers.
- Highways 321 and 16 – both interstate-grade divided highways, running north to south – connect to North Carolina Interstates 40, 85, 485, and 77 for fast, easy access to markets throughout the country.
- Trucks can get to destinations in Atlanta and Nashville in less than a single day, and can reach Detroit and New York in less than two.
- Lincoln County boasts proximity to two airports, Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) and Lincoln Regional Airport, as well as convenient rail service at the road-to-rail transload facility at CLT.
With a variety of available sites and buildings, Lincoln County can accommodate distribution centers of various sizes. Utilities are affordable, too. Various electric companies power our businesses and industrial parks with redundant electric service at competitive rates. And with connectivity from Spectrum and AT&T North Carolina, you can rely on the fastest broadband speeds anywhere in the county.
Lincoln County’s location within the surrounding 18-county labor shed puts more than 1.6 million well-prepared workers within a 50-mile radius, and our area colleges work to keep the labor pipeline full. Nearby Gaston College is preparing workers with certificates and two-year degrees in areas of high demand for the distribution industry, including:
- Logistics management
- Logistics management export operations
- Supply chain management
- Information technology and data analytics
- Global logistics and distribution management
Contact us today to see how you can get connected for business success in Lincoln County.