Lincoln County Powers Success
It’s about more than a large and well-prepared workforce. Businesses of all kinds are drawn to Lincoln County, North Carolina, for abundant, reliable utilities at rates that favor their bottom line.
In Lincoln County, you will find:
- Redundant electric service at competitive rates.
- Four energy providers powering communities and rural sites — Duke Energy, the City of Lincolnton, Energy United and Rutherford Electric Membership Corporation.
- High-energy demands delivered by Piedmont Natural Gas Company through a 12-inch steel pipeline at 60 pounds of pressure.
- High-speed broadband connectivity from AT&T and Spectrum, with speeds of one gigabit per second almost anywhere in the county.
- Public water supplies for a combined 16 million gallons per day (mgd) to serve food and beverage manufacturers, breweries and other businesses that require high-quality, great-tasting water for their products.
- Wastewater treatment facilities with a combined treatment capacity of more than 9.3 mgd, and a pretreatment permitting process designed to keep costs low and regulatory compliance high for industrial businesses.
Click on the links to learn more about our utility providers.