Space to Grow
Lincoln County, North Carolina, offers a wide range of sites and buildings to meet the needs of any business.
- Sites from just a few acres to 100 acres, well equipped with affordable utilities.
- Plentiful office and retail space, for sale or rent, from small downtown storefronts to Class-A manufacturing facilities.
We also understand the importance of access. Lincoln County’s transportation network situates businesses within a single day’s drive of more than 158 million consumers.
- Highways 321 and 16 – both interstate-grade divided highways, running north to south – connect to North Carolina Interstates 40, 85, 485, and 77 for fast, easy access to markets throughout the country.
- Trucks can get to destinations in Atlanta and Nashville in less than a single day, and can reach Detroit and New York in less than two.
- Lincoln County boasts proximity to two airports, Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) and Lincoln Regional Airport, as well as convenient rail service at the road-to-rail transload facility at CLT.